Ten Latest FAD Among Indian Girls:
- Adding an extra Photoshopped picture on FB and thanking the person for clicking the picture, thus urging to think that the pic is worth showing off
- WhatApp status is directly proportional to their Relationship status.
Love in the air – “everything seems so good these days”
Relationship issues – “sometimes it’s ok to be lonely…”
Rough time – “numb”
Tell boys you are available – “being single is so much fun”
- The pout Selfies are also very much in
- Mark all friends of the Boyfriend as “Bhai”
This one is classic. A good tactic to exhibit faithfulness.
- Get-togethers end with a Facebook status and most of them are pretty much same-same
“Awhhhhh! Had loads of fun.”
“Da Best Gang” and so on.
- Hit ‘Like’ on every comment that comes on their new display picture on Facebook
And of course thanking everyone individually for commenting and liking the photo.
- And add some nice quotes to pictures going on Facebook
Some will like the picture. Most will like the quote. Ultimately, it means more likes. GENIUS.
- Post dedications to loved one’s on Facebook
Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Friendship Day are celebrated on Facebook. Greeting someone in-person? Nah, that’s old school.
- Instagram, Facebook and… #hashtags
Seriously, you don’t know the meaning of hashtags. Preceding every word with “#” doesn’t make your status cool. What it does is reaffirms that you’re a nOOb.
- hl… hoW aaR yew… I M sOoOoOo KewL…. Wanna hAnG OuT… LoLzzzzzz
Stahhhppp!! English is a beautiful language, Please don’t ruin it. You are neither doing any favours to yourself, nor to the reader.